The Renner Corner started in the early 1930’s across the road from the present Renner Corner. Who would have guessed that the owners of Renner Corner now would own the land where Renner Corner first stood. Bill Corbett built the new Renner Corner in the 1940’s and sold it to Mort Sorum and Harold Zebell in 1950. In 1959 Mort Sorum bought Harold Zebells share and ran it until his son Dean and his wife Sandy bought it in May of 1967. Through the years it was a gas station, grocery store, ice cream shop and locker plant. Then in the 1980’s it became a Convenience Store, gas station, locker plant and Post Office. The Post Office closed after 25 years . The fresh meat portion of the business has flurrished through the years expanding the homemade sausage products, home cured bacon and hams, smoked turkeys, prime rib, marinated chicken and our famous Deans Beef Jerky. Renner Corner over the years has had very loyal employees who have helped us succeed in our endeavor of Good Products and Good Service. Thank you to them and to all our Loyal Customers.